6 years ago today

God gave Ava Grace to Nathan and I. This sweet, sweet angel. She had a head full of dark hair and the sweetest round face. 23 hours of labor and she was finally here. A room full of people waiting for her- they took up half the waiting room- I will never forget after I had her they gave her to Nathan and I looked over at him and with tears in his eyes he smiled at me. An overwhelming feeling of love and joy came over me to see that she had 10 fingers and ten toes- and she was healthy- 6 years ago today I became a mother and I made a promise to Ava, I would be the best mother I could possibly be, I may not be right all the time and I know I will never be perfect but it was my job and I was going to give it my all. I thank God everyday for the 3 gifts He has given to me.
Happy, Happy Birthday to my Angel!