giving thanks




The month of November we have been writing down things were are thankful for. It is really sweet to hear what the kids say and very interesting.. it can be anything from God's Love to toenails! I thought it was very important we do this b/c so often our lives get busy and crazy we forget to be thankful even for the little things, a smile from a friend, a hug from a loved one or even that we woke up that morning! I want my kids to always be thankful and appreciative of everything and everyone because it could all be taken away from us in a blink of an eye.
Just a few things I am Thankful for:
my husband, my children, my family, my Savior Jesus Christ, my health,
my friends that love me, being able to be a stay at home mom, living in a country where I have the freedom to make my own decisions, a roof over my head and last but not least...
my life, Oh,,, and QUIET TIME!