
Soccer Time
Ethan has started soccer and I am so excited for him. He finally has "HIS" thing. Ava has had so many of "her" things that Ethan had to tag along to and now it is his turn. Monday night was his first game and I could tell he was excited. It is hard sometimes for my shy little man to come out of his shell but he did Monday night- He listened to everything the coach said, only got distracted one time and I thought that was really good since the game was 1 hour long. He got knocked down a few times but he jumped back up and kept going. I really was surprised at that. He made the first goal for his team! The look on his face when he kicked it in, pure joy- I started to tear up, I was so happy for him. It was awesome.. I can't wait for the next one!