#3 just may do me in....

#3 just may do me in....

Cullen, Cullen, Cullen.... This child is into EVERYTHING. I know that is what babies do when they start to crawl but Ava and Ethan were not mischievous like this. Cullen will get something he is not supposed to have and go hide- He goes to the outlets (with covers on them) and tries to touch it, when I pop his hand and say no, he looks at me and reaches for it again and smiles- when he gets really quiet I know he is climbing up the stairs- he knows that is a BIG no, no but does it stop him? NO! When I take things away from him (like the remote) he hits at me-
Last week he discovered the toilet water. THANK GOODNESS it was clean-I turned the corner and there he was splashing-- oh me-
WHO IS THIS CHILD- AND WHERE DID HE COME FROM? Ava and Ethan NEVER did this stuff-
He will test Nathan too, I guess Cullen wants to try to be the Alpha male- but I don't think so!

The only time I know he is being a good boy is when he is in his crib, b/c he can't get out of that yet- but I am sure the wheels are already turning-
oh me Cullen-