early this morning I received a phone call from a good friend of mine that I grew up with but have not seen in a long time. At first when I realized who it was I thought something had happened to one of my friends parents. (There were 5 of us that grew up together). But it was not-thank goodness. She said she had a terrible dream about me and when she woke up she could not stop thinking of me. she wanted to call me to tell me she loved me-
It really made my day-
This past month has been very hard for me- I have realized that there are people in my life that I thought loved me and now after many years I know they do not. I have been hurt so deeply.
But this phone call made me realize I can't let one person get me down. I have so many people that love me and care for me and those are the people I need to spend my time with and make SURE they know I love them- Even if I don't get to see them a lot, a phone call or a card means so much-
I know this was God's plan- to show me what I need to focus on-

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)