
let it snow.. let it snow... let it snow
What a surprise it was to wake up and see snow... my kids were so excited they could not hardly eat their breakfast. Then we had to get dressed which took us about 30 min. Out we go... Nathan got the four wheeler, and since we did not have a sled he decided we could us our recycling bin to put the kids in and pull them around- they loved the idea, i was somewhat nervous but it was fine. Ava did about a million snow angels, Ethan tried but he could not understand how to swing his arms and legs at the same time, finally he got it- one snow angel was enough for him.
Snowball fights and trying to build a snowman was the highlight of their day. I decided since it was Cullen's first snow I would get him ready and sit him by a tree and take his picture. Sounds so simple- got him dressed. He had so many layers on he could not moved. Everything was covered but his little face he was not sure about what was going on but I guess he trusted me b/c he did not cry. Out the door we go- I try to prop him in front of the tree but he could not sit b/c he was so stiff with all the clothes on him so I did the best I could, as I stood up to try my camera on that was around my neck- he falls over face first in the snow- I immediately bend down to get him and my lens goes right in the snow- he is very angry- i wish i would have taken a picture of his face covered in snow but by the tone of his scream I knew I better get it off quick- I hope I have not scarred him for life-so much for Cullen's first snow picture- then we came in for hot coco.. what a fun day!
What a surprise it was to wake up and see snow... my kids were so excited they could not hardly eat their breakfast. Then we had to get dressed which took us about 30 min. Out we go... Nathan got the four wheeler, and since we did not have a sled he decided we could us our recycling bin to put the kids in and pull them around- they loved the idea, i was somewhat nervous but it was fine. Ava did about a million snow angels, Ethan tried but he could not understand how to swing his arms and legs at the same time, finally he got it- one snow angel was enough for him.
Snowball fights and trying to build a snowman was the highlight of their day. I decided since it was Cullen's first snow I would get him ready and sit him by a tree and take his picture. Sounds so simple- got him dressed. He had so many layers on he could not moved. Everything was covered but his little face he was not sure about what was going on but I guess he trusted me b/c he did not cry. Out the door we go- I try to prop him in front of the tree but he could not sit b/c he was so stiff with all the clothes on him so I did the best I could, as I stood up to try my camera on that was around my neck- he falls over face first in the snow- I immediately bend down to get him and my lens goes right in the snow- he is very angry- i wish i would have taken a picture of his face covered in snow but by the tone of his scream I knew I better get it off quick- I hope I have not scarred him for life-so much for Cullen's first snow picture- then we came in for hot coco.. what a fun day!