i found this blog that I wrote a while back and never finished it. I love it b/c it is sweet memoires.
i always want to remember these days because the kids do the sweetest things.
i always want to remember these days because the kids do the sweetest things.
Cullen will stand up in front of Ethan and wrap his arms around Ethan's waist and give him the biggest hug.
Cullen gives lots of kisses- I was rocking him to sleep and he picked his head up and looked at me and said, "nite-nite" and gave me the biggest kiss, then layed his head back down.
Ethan and I were playing the wii and I guess I did something right because all of the sudden Ethan said "Gradulations MOM, you did it".
Ava helping Cullen when he gets stuck in places he should not be.
that sweet sound of Cullen saying "MaMa" even if it is a million times a day...