Cullen at 4

When we lay in bed at night Cullen talks and talks to me. Tonight was interesting-

Cullen:  "Mommy tell me about bad guys."

Me: "Cullen there are no bad guys."

Cullen: "Yes, Bama bad guy (Obama).

Me: "Well he is not a bad guy he just makes bad decisions."

Cullen:  "Bama NOT my boss."

Me:  "Who is your boss?"

Cullen:  "Jesus"

next conversation:

Cullen: "Mommy when Ava and Ethan get baptized?"

Me:  "Soon."

Cullen: "I want to get baptized."

Me: "You can when you get older and have Jesus in your heart."

Cullen:  "I have God in my heart but not Jesus."

next conversation:

C:   "Lightning kill me in bath I not want to go to heaven, No wii or food there."

M:  "Heaven will be awesome, Jesus will have everything there for you."

C:  "When will I die?"

M:  "When you are very old."

C:  "I die in my sleep, my tummy needs food."

M: "No, I think you will be ok until you wake up in the morning and eat breakfast."