Aunt Jackie
My sweet Aunt Jackie. I gave her a nickname Buffa when I was in High School. She was my side kick. She was loud and fun. I loved that she loved life and never took anything to serious. She never married and did her thing. We had great times together. I would always play tricks on her. She loved me very much. I think because she never had any children she considered me one of her kids. We had the best times together. I would go to Richmond, VA and stay with her when I was young. I remember every boyfriend she had to meet first. She was outgoing and loved sports, she played women's softball professional. She worked for a bank for year and years and then retired in Pilot. She ran for Mayor and I was her chauffeur. We would laugh and laugh. I will miss her smile, her big personality, her hugs and her love.