Ethan and baseball go hand and hand.
He eats, sleeps and lives for baseball.
And he is good. I know I am mom but I am speaking the truth.
When other coaches beg for your son to play on their team of boys that are 10 years old and Ethan is only 8, he is good.
He has played all positions but he mainly plays second. There is something about when he steps on the field, he just knows. I can't count all the double plays he has made. In a second he has caught the ball, tagged the base and thrown the ball to another base to get that player out. It is amazing to watch.
So far the Archer's have won 3 championship rings. Yes, rings. These tournaments have been the real deal. The boys have had to travel all over to play the best of the best and the Archer's win game after game.
They know how to work together under pressure.
Ethan's has been asked to play on a 10U team, which is kid pitch. In the first game, Ethan batted lead off. There was no hesitation, he was not intimidated, he just did what he does. He had 5 stolen bases, went
3 for 3 with a double, played 1st base and caught 2 line drives with an unassisted double play. After the game the Umpire that has no idea who Ethan is nor did he know Ethan is the youngest player in the League gave Ethan the GAME BALL. Nathan said that never happens. That everyone knew who dominated the field. Ethan Wallace. I am so proud. I could not be more proud.
On the Archway Foundation website, there is a write up on one of the games and they talk about Ethan.



