36th
Another year older.... I don't mind. I was so excited to wake up and see what the kids had in store for me. They always make Mother's Day and my birthday so special. I woke up to them singing Happy Birthday with flower! Ava had baked me cookies the night before. Ethan had gotten me Hershey Kisses. They all had made me special cards. They all took me out to lunch. Nathan was so sweet to come home from work that morning to sing to me with them. I feel so loved. My mom and dad called and sang to me. I always love when they do that. I wish I could record it b/c it is the sweetest thing. I almost cried. So many Birthday wishes from friends! Caroline Bussemas took me to a wonderful Italian restaurant and then Lisa Hardee and I went to dinner one night. Nathan and the kids took me to dinner and then Rosemary took me to lunch, plus my family surprised me with Breakfast. Nathan said they don't celebrate the Queen's birthday as long as I have celebrated mine! Ha, Ha, I can't help I am loved. It was a wonderful birthday.



