Mother's Day 2013

It was a special Mother's Day. When I woke up the kids were there with my breakfast- they all made cards for me that told different things about me: Cullen said I was 17, Ava said my favorite thing to do is to read my Bible and relax, Ethan said I was good at helping people.  We went to church and heard a wonderful message and then off to my brothers to celebrate my wonderful mother. Every time I read this scripture I think of her- "Strength and honor are her clothing, she shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom. And her tongue is the law of kindness. She watches over the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.  Her children rise up and call her blessed, Her husband also and he praises her." Proverbs 31:25
I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful children that are smart, caring, loving and well-rounded. God has blessed me beyond what I could have ever imagined.