Good Morning Girls!
Since I moved to Clayton God has truly blessed me with wonderful Christian friends. Lisa Hardee, Michelle Oliver and Alyson Lee and this past year homeschooling I have met so many more. Last month a friend of mine Kristen decided to get a few women together. She felt an urgency to do this. So she called me, I called Lisa Hardee and a few other women we both knew. The first meeting we got together it was 6 of us and we sat and talked for hours about our struggles being moms and wives. Our daily struggles in our jobs and lives. We are are so different but very much the same. We talked a lot about the end of times that we all are in agreement that we are in. We talked about witnessing and how can we make a difference in someones life and bring them to know the Lord. After that night I felt something I have never felt before. I had a group of women that have the same struggles with me and we could all be real with each other. I had a group of women that were going to get on their knees and pray for me and my family. I had a group of women that God has put in my life for something big. To give me the courage to reach out and witness. Our second meeting was last night at Kim Coopers house and we had 10! Our group is growing. We all wore our pjs and we ate breakfast on cute pink plates. She went all out to make us comfortable and yet again we talked for hours and laughed and cried and prayed. To God be the Glory! I am learning so much from these women about motherhood and the Bible. I am so excited about our group and these wonderful Christian in ladies!