so thankful....

One of my favorite months is November.. I love the colors, I love fall, I love the decorations, but most of all I love the Holiday we celebrate. How blessed we are. I am so thankful so many thing.
I am thankful God protected me as a baby.
I am thankful God placed me in a Christian home.
I am thankful for the Christian leaders in my church that loved me and shared God's love with me.
I am thankful God sent His son to die on the cross for my sins.
I am thankful Jesus rose again and WILL come back one day to get HIS people.
I am thankful for my husband
I am thankful for my children
I am thankful for my health and my families health
I am thankful for my Christian friends
I am thankful for my life
I am thankful for my accomplishments and my failures
I am thankful for my ups and downs
I am thankful we live in a country where we have freedom
I am thankful I can homeschool my children
I am thankful for