my shadow....



I thought Ethan was a momma's boy but oh no I was wrong.... Cullen is! This boy knows how to get me... He sneaks into my bed at night when I am asleep and says "You too Mom." In Cullen talk this means I love you too. In the morning he calls me with his sweet voice and when I get him out of bed he gives me the biggest hug and kisses every morning. At night he wants me to lay with him and I can't get up until he is asleep b/c he will give me those sweet eyes and says "mama down", meaning lay down. If for a second he does not know where I am he freaks out and cries. The hardest thing has been preschool. Every morning he cries, "Mama stay home." This breaks my heart, and if it wasn't for Nathan taking him I would give in and let him stay with me.... On the days he does get to stay home I will say "Cullen guess what no school today." and his face lights up and he says "HOME Mama HOME!" This is my sweet, sweet boy and my heart melts every time I see him and hear his voice. Momma loves you Cullen Lee Evans