First day of preschool for my baby. I have been nervous all week about how it will be when I leave him. Would he be ok, would he cry, would I cry.....When I asked Cullen was he ready for his first day of school to meet his teacher and play with his friends he replied, "NO WAY!"
This made me even more anxious about leaving him but to my surprise this morning he was excited. He wanted to get dressed himself, he wanted to carry his lunch box and book bag. He walked right in his room, straight to the teacher and handed her his stuff and went to his chair and sat down. Never looking back at poor old mom who was just waiting for a meltdown- I was in shock, No tears, No grabbing my legs, No nothing...... He is a big boy now- and my heart is breaking.