"Stinky Base Balls"

all I have to say is Cullen.

I normally don't have the time to sit down and blog all the things he has done in one day that he was not suppose to do but this I had to blog.

Tonight I am filling the tub up with water, and Cullen is in the tub- I stepped out to help Ava in her shower and all of the sudden I hear this.....

but first let me tell you that everything round that Cullen sees he thinks is a baseball- he loves to watch baseball, throw baseball, wear them on his clothes- he is crazy about baseballs

back to the story.... Ethan yells, MOMMY Cullen has stinked
in the tub and he is throwing it... I run to see what was going on and there he is standing up with a handful of stinky balls some were already on the floor and he looked at me and said "Baseball"!

cullen.............................................................................................................................................