20 Months






Tomorrow you are 20 months old and my heart is overwhelmed to think in 4 months you will be 2. It is like yesterday I held you in my arms for the first time-

Cullen at 20 months....

His hiding place is the same no matter if he is in trouble or if he is playing- (Ethan's tent).
His mission first thing in the morning is to see what he can destroy that day,
things are broken, misplaced and the daily saying around our house "Cullen did it".
He is louder than any child I have ever been around so playing hide and seek with him is a disaster or shopping at Walmart with is voice echoing down the isle with everyone looking.
He has become very attached to his blanket and calls it his "night-night" just like Ethan did.
He is very territoral- he does not want you bothering his things esp. mommy.
I wish I could say he has a large vocabulary but he does not: baseball, mommy, daddy, bo bo (ethan), bull, night-night is about it- but I know he knows what things are- when he is thirsty he goes to the refrig and hangs on to the door and hangs his tongue out like a dog - when he is hungry he opens the pantry door and grunts and when he wants me to hold him he stands infront of me with his hands up in the air and squeals.... This is Cullen Vocabulary
He is very much like Nathan- determined and tough (he has fallen so many times and he does not cry- last week a hornet stung him 3 times- never a tear), loves the boat and to sword fight, banana's and yoohoo's and 2 Pac (don't ask b/c I just don't know but I have started praying)
He has this mischivious grin - so when you see it be prepared b/c he has done something bad.
His blue eyes will melt your heart and that baby face will make you fall in love with him-
He is loud and wild and more than a handful but I would not have him anyother way, he has completed our family and made us whole and we love every inch of our sweet, sweet blonde bear!