
I love this little boy- he is so sweet and kind hearted and would never hurt a fly!
The other day Ethan had found a worm and he was talking to the worm and gave the worm a name "wormie"- and then Cullen came over and Ethan was showing Cullen Wormie and Cullen looked at the worm and then stepped on it has hard as he could- Oh poor Ethan- he cried and said he was going to pray for Wormie so he could go to heaven.
Ethan has fallen in love with one of the kittens- Nathan and I originally said we were not keeping any kittens but watching Ethan with this kitten we could not stand to give it away. Ethan goes to get the kitten every morning and puts it in his lap. He has named the kitten Mr. Fuzzy Pants. And when the kitten would cry Ethan would meow like a cat. He does it so good I thought it was the mommy cat. The kitten would stop crying and now when Ethan gets him/her- it lays right in Ethan's lap and is so happy-
Ethan will be 5 in less than 2 months and he is so excited. He keeps asking "when I am 5 how old will Ava be?" He thinks one day he is going to be older than her-

