the best of friends
Last night I went with Nathan to one of his best friends surprise birthday party. Joseph Hardee turned 35 and his wife Lisa put together a dinner at Sullivan's with all of his closest friends. She also made him the sweetest scrapbook that had pictures of Joseph with friends and family and everyone wrote something to him. As I sat there and I looked around I began to think how blessed this group of friends are. Not many people can say they have remained close to people they grew up with. In our lives people come and go but this group is different. Some meeting in grade school others years later, they have been there for each other through fun times, hard times, good times and not so good times and they still remain close. They still grab lunch together- they work out together- they babysit each others kids-some work together-they are like family. Not only did they grow up together now their kids are growing up together. That is special-something most people do not have.
What a wonderful group of people that truly are the best of friends.









