On the Farm

"On the Farm"


I can tell Nathan misses living in the country on several acres and some days I do too. I really want my children to have experiences like I had when I was little but then again I love where we live, we are so close to everything and we can't have it both ways right now so Nathan and his Dad got together and started to get the farm land ready for cows. This would be a great way for the kids to have some what of a "country" experience and learn responsibility. Ethan has loved to go to the farm. He has helped put up the fence, dig the pond and pick out the cows! I love to hear him talk about the farm. Esp. when he talks about "Fluffy" the cow! Same name he gave his fish but no matter, it's a good name....