Luke Skywalker (aka "JED")

Luke Skywalker (aka "JED")



Today we got a puppy! He is a black lab. This will be Ethan's dog. At first I was hesitant to get a dog for a 3 1/2 year old that has a hard time remembering to feed his fish and it would be one more thing for me to keep up with but... I went with it. Although, today Ethan has surprised me. He has been very concerned about the dog and curious. He asked me where would he potty. I told him he would potty in the woods, Ethan got a serious look on his face and said "Mom, he can't do that he may get a tack like me and cry!", I giggled because he meant to say "tick", last week he was in the woods and got a tick- that was not fun- Next, Jed had gotten into the kitty cat's food bowl and Ethan ran inside and yelled, "Mom, Mom Jed eating cat food, come quick!" - and then tonight after dinner he asked if he could walk his dog-
afterwards he came in and said "mom, I love my dog" and that just made my heart melt-
he has a new best friend- and every little boy needs a puppy!